Christopher Joseph "CJ" Atkins
ATLANTA -- The FBI arrested a third suspect Monday in the abduction of a Clayton County teen this past September.
14 year old Ayvani Hope Perez was abducted September 17 from a home in the Ellenwood neighborhood on Brookgate Drive.
Monday the FBI arrested 19-year old Christopher Joseph Atkins, known as "CJ".
Tony Maurice Graves and Wildrego Deandre Jackson are also charged in the abduction.
A grand jury indictment accuses the three men of taking the girl and demanding a ransom for her return.
FBI agents recovered Ayvani from her aunt's house the following day, after she was let go by her abductors.
MORE COVERAGE OF AYVANI PEREZ ABDUCTION:
- FBI report details abduction of Clayton teen Ayvani Perez
- Mug shots of 'Career Criminal' Wildrego Jackson
- Gallery of the abduction of Ayvani Perez and the suspects involved.
- Ayvani's mother had relationship with one suspect
- Neighbor says Ayvani was smiling, relaxed
- FBI: Still searching for suspects in sketch
- Police press conference announcing missing girl is found safe
- Timeline of Clayton County Teen Abduction
- Continuing Coverage of the abduction and recovery of Ayvani Perez