MARIETTA, Ga. - Bond was denied Friday for James Bradshaw Clement, who is charged with concealing the death of Chase Massner and making a false statement.
Judge Steve Schuster made the ruling in Cobb Superior Court.
Clement was arrested last August in connection with Massner's disappearance.
Massner, a 26-year-old Iraq War veteran, went missing March 27, 2014. Police believe Massner was last seen at Clement’s house in Kennesaw. He had been reported missing by his wife and mother.
Watch Schuster's ruling below.
Our coverage of Chase Massner's disappearance
- Autopsy: Chase Massner had 'history of heroin abuse'
- Man accused of concealing death in Chase Massner case arrested
- Nancy Grace podcast features Chase Massner story
- Chase Massner's family urges friend to turn self in
- Friend indicted for concealing missing vet's death
- Brad Clement and Chase Massner: Friends or foes?
- Chase Massner's funeral slated, cause of death released
- Chase Massner's mom: 'Words cannot express my frustration'
- Found remains positively identified as Army vet