ATLANTA, Ga -- There are a large number of casting calls in and around metro Atlanta this week. Here’s just a sample of what's out there, in case you have the acting bug:
(Thanks to each of the casting agencies and ProjectCasting.com for their listings.)
- CAB Castings is looking for African American child actors between 4 and 6 years old to work on the BET TV series The Quad. Auditions will take place Sunday, Nov. 13, at 3 pm in Atlanta. Email TheQuadextras@GMAIL.COM.
- CW’s The Originals are looking for actors, models, and talents between 23 and 55 with medical experience to play a witch’s assistant for an upcoming episode filming Monday, Nov. 21, in Conyers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tammy Smith Casting is casting for Netflix’s new TV series, Ozark. Filming is Monday, Nov. 14, and casting directors are casting male financial advisor types, female receptionists, and someone with an upscale car between the years 2005 and 2007. Starting time will be in the early morning in Roswell. Email Ozarkextras@tscasting.com.
- Rose Locke Casting needs actors, models, and talent to work on a commercial filming on Thursday, Nov. 17, with auditions starting on Tuesday, Nov. 15. Directors are casting for businessmen, black males between 28 and 35; an Asian female between 25 and 35; a female skater between 18 and 23; and a Caucasian male and African-American female between 32 and 35. The agency is also looking for background commercial artists for the same date, and needs teenagers of any ethnicity; an elderly couple; female friends; businessmen; men and women joggers in their 40s; and a female musician in her 50s. Email extras@RoseLockeCasting.com.
- Casting TaylorMade is now hiring child actors to work as a child photo double on Nov. 21 on a Netflix TV series. Casting directors are looking for an African American boy about 6 years old. Email extrascastingTM@gmail.com.
- Casting TaylorMade is casting for a commercial filming on Tuesday, Nov. 15. Directors are looking for Caucasian women with darker/brown hair between 18 to 30. Email extrascastingTM@gmail.com.
- The CW’s The Originals is casting vampire victims to work on scenes filming in Macon on Wednesday, Nov. 16 and Thursday, Nov. 17. Producers are looking for ethnic males and females and African American men and women. Email email@example.com.
- Cynthia Stillwell Casting is looking for actors, models, and talent to work on VH1’s TV series Daytime Divas. Directors are looking for 18 to 35 year olds to play soap stars. Filming is Tuesday, Nov. 15. Email Ddivascasting@gmail.com.
- Fox’s Star is casting African American men and women with downscale cars, tricked out cars, and dirt bikes to work on a scene filming Monday, Nov. 14 in Atlanta. Email Star@centralcasting.com.
- Fox’s Sleepy Hollow is casting business types and kids to work on scenes filming Monday, Nov. 14, in Atlanta. Producers are casting for business types, men and women who appear to be in their late 20’s to early 50’s who have an upscale business attire; and kids between 10 and 12 to portray students. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPOTTED: Television, movie locations around Atlanta
"Finding Steve McQueen" in Norcorss
PHOTOS | "Finding Steve McQueen" filming in Norcross
"Sleepy Hollow" in Lawrenceville
PHOTOS | Sleepy Hollow filming in downtown Lawrenceville
"MacGyver" in Piedmont Park