McDONOUGH, Ga. -- Fire crews are still mopping up after a warehouse ignited at a new industrial development in Henry County, Wednesday.
The fire was reported at an under-construction commercial warehouse at 125 Southside Court in McDonough.
Officials said the building was not yet open and there was no one inside when the fire began. A welding spark on the roof is believed to be the cause.
Henry County and McDonough fire were the crews on the scene watching for flare-ups and spraying water from a ladder truck when the 11Alive Skytracker arrived.
No flames were visible from the air.