It's a cool start with temperatures in the 30s. We will have mostly sunny skies on Wednesday with high temperatures moving up to 54. That's just 1 degree above the average for this time of year. Since it's sunny and temperatures are right on target for the end of January, we are going with an 11 on the WIZometer for Wednesday and Thursday.

Thursday will actually be a little warmer. Highs move up to 59 degrees with plenty of sunshine. The dry pattern continues into Friday. Temperatures move up a little more to 62 degrees in the afternoon.

We are tracking rain moving in for the weekend. We will have a 40% chance for showers on Saturday. Sunday looks like the day with the highest rain chances at 60%. At this point, it looks like general rain. We don't see any big severe weather threats.

It will get colder as we go through the first week of February.

UPLOAD | Send us your weather pictures here

Download the FREE app now in the iTunes store or on Google Play.

POWER OUTAGES CHECK | Georgia Power customers, check here. Georgia EMC customers check here.