Snow Mountain Has Slopes for Everyone!
Zoom down the 400-foot hill all together in our family-sized tubes, or go it alone as a single rider. From snowman building to snowball shooting, tubing to togetherness, enjoy all the moments that will make for the perfect snow day.
Grab your family and your friends and hit Avalanche Alley. Here you can multiply your thrills on Atlanta’s only snow-covered 400-foot tubing hill in a first-of-its-kind family tube ride. Want to do some solo tubing? Slide down the Tube Runner hills on the famous Memorial Lawn. For kids 3 and under, the Little Angels slope is the perfect spot for small ones just starting to find their snow legs. SnoBoggans on smaller snow hills lets them experience tubing at their level.
When you want to take a break from the slopes, head over to the SnowZone, a winter wonderland with acres of snow play activities. Make your own snowman at Snowman Valley, hone your snowball accuracy at the Snowball Shootin’ Gallery, and build a fort at Igloo City.
All you will need for your tubing fun and access to SnowZone is your park admission ticket!
Stone Mountain Park loves the winter season, and the holidays that come with it! Don’t miss Atlanta’s most heartwarming Christmas celebration, Stone Mountain Christmas. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas at Stone Mountain Park, where the true magic of the season is in the air. Enjoy the glow of more than two million lights, festive music and visits from some your favorite holiday characters. Start a new tradition and create memories that will last a lifetime for your kids...and you.
- NEW! Rudolph The Red-Nosed-Reindeer 4-D! The beloved movie comes to you in a new and exciting format! Inside our 4D theatre, enter the world of Rudolph, Bumble, and the Misfit Toys and experience our new activities, décor, and photo opportunities.
- NEW! Skylights Spectacular: A Musical Walk-through Experience. Feast your eyes on thousands of lights, projections, special effects and photo opportunities!
- NEW! Clarice the Reindeer joins Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® and Bumble™ the Abominable Snow Monster at Rudolph's Merry Little Meet and Greet. Kids of all ages can meet these heartwarming characters or catch them in the nightly Christmas parade!
- Enjoy live performances that are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit, including The Littlest Christmas Tree, Forever Christmas, Twas the Night Before…A Holiday Cabaret, and A Christmas Carol.
- All aboard the Singalong Train to hear your favorite Christmas tunes as well as the heartwarming story of the first Christmas in The Gift.
- Wander through the Wonderland Walkway, a dazzling tunnel of lights guiding you to the Snow Angel® Palace, where YOU are a part of the experience as we tell the story of Angelina the Snow Angel in A Wish For Snow.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the season with a nightly Christmas Parade including whimsical floats and the arrival of Santa Claus. Be sure to stay for the magical Snow Angel® Snowfall Finale to wrap up the evening.
- Bring your Christmas wishes and visit with Santa Claus — Named by USA Today as one of the ten best places in the country to catch Santa Claus.
- Enjoy great holiday shopping that includes hand blown glass ornaments, homemade fudge, unique toys and seasonal apparel.