U.S. President Barack Obama debates with Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney as moderator Bob Schieffer listens at the Keith C. and Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center at Lynn University on October 22, 2012 in Boca Raton, Florida. (Photo by Marc Serota/Getty Images)
(WXIA) -- Scholars and experts from all over the city came to 11Alive Studios on Monday night to watch and analyze the final presidential debate.
RELATED | Analysts: Obama won final debate, but does it matter?
MORE | Horses, bayonets and 'Obama bin Laden' top tweets
The debate between President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney mainly focused on foreign policy. However, the two touched on subjects like: Iran, Afghanistan, domestic education, job creation and government spending.
PHOTOS | Politicians' family values
The facts checkers dissected parts of the debate and called "facts" declared by each candidate into question.
The fact checkers included:
- Tracey Adkinson from the Woman League of Voters
- Dr. Ali Dadpay from Clayton State University
- Dr. Andra Gillespie from Emory University
- Dr. William Boone from Clark Atlanta University
- Barry Leath from the U.S. Department of Education