TUCKER, Ga. -- DeKalb County Fire crews are still working to extinguish a two-alarm fire at an ACE Hardware store in Tucker.
When crews arrived at the store, located at 4365 Cowan Road, they found heavy smoke and flames showing.
According to officials, they were having water pressure issues while fighting the fire and had to run additional lines from about 1,000 feet away in both directions.
Crews were kept about 40 feet away from the structure as they fought the fire due to the amount of hazardous items inside the store. Among the dangerous chemicals at the store were more than 500 gallons of propane and 700 gallons of kerosene.
No injuries have been reported.
The store has since collapsed.