Whether you're staying home or still trying to get to the game, here are the top five tips for Sunday's playoff game pitting Seattle vs. Atlanta Sunday:
1) If you want tickets, there are surprisingly still over a thousand available. Ticket re-sellers say the matchup is not selling as well as they'd hoped. On several different sites, prices ranged from $150-$500 near the field to between $45 and $75 up top. Check for authorized resellers and be wary of counterfeit tickets.
2) Traffic. It's a one o'clock game, and the Falcons faithful will be tailgating early. If you don't want to spend your time sitting in traffic and missing the start, leave several hours ahead of kickoff.
3) Take Marta. Avoid traffic completely. The blue or yellow line will take you directly to the dome. Find a Marta station with free parking and leave early to avoid packed trains.
4) Odds. Need to make a friendly bet? Vegas odds say Atlanta is favored by a narrow margin of 2 ½ to 3 points. Very slim for a home team.
5) The hype. Yes, one step closer to a super bowl for either team. Both were considered underdogs at the beginning of the season for making it through the playoffs. But also, the mayors of Seattle and Atlanta have vowed to fly the winner's flag at city hall. Washington DC already had to raise the Seahawks flag. Several companies and the two respective governors have also made their own friendly wagers. Washington's governor bet apples, Georgia's bet peaches.