ATLANTA, Ga. -- Local Gold's Gym locations will be offering free workouts on Thursday to encourage couples to get out and be active for the Valentine's Day holiday.
The event is being called "More Love. Less Handles" and it features a combination of three "heart-pumping" routines and four workouts designed to strengthen relationships.
The workouts are named according to their purpose: trust, intensity, communication and intimacy. Trust focuses on spotting, intensity focuses on resistance, communication focuses on stretching and intimacy on eye contact.
Couples interested in participating in these classes can head over to their local Gold's Gym with a valid ID and participate, free of charge.
Metro Atlanta Gold's Gym locations are as follows:
- 6315 Spalding Drive in Norcross
- 2840 East West Connector in Austell
- 250 Business Center Drive in Stockbridge
- 301 Gold Creek Trail in Woodstock
- 860 Duluth Highway in Lawrenceville
- 8741 Hospital Drive in Douglasville
- 4600 Legend Place in Douglasville
- 5505 Bells Ferry Road in Acworth
- 1090 Regency Plaza Boulevard in McDonough
- 245 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard in Sugar Hill
- 1250 Auburn Road in Dacula
- 650 Henderson Drive in Cartersville