(WXIA) -- Two Georgia colleges were counted on the "worst party schools" in the nation, according to a list from College Prowler, which crafts rankings from information gleaned from students.
According to the site, Wesleyan College in Macon and Agnes Scott College in Decatur are among the least party-friendly schools in the nation.
In talking about Wesleyan, it says, "Described as one of the driest campuses in Georgia, students say the Wesleyan party scene actually does exist... if you can get far away from campus. Fortunately, the Social Committee does apparently throw plenty of nice luncheons."
The site also has its opinion of Agnes Scott.
"It's reportedly a great place to go if you love movie nights," it says. "If movie nights are not enough, you can always hop on a bus to Georgia Tech or Morehouse to find out what a party looks like."
The full list:
- Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- Indiana University Northwest, Gary, IN
- Biola Univesity, La Mirada, CA
- Berea College, Berea, KY
- Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- CUNY Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
- Wesleyan College, Macon, GA
- US Military Academy, West Point, NY
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Agnes Scott College, Decatur, GA