COLLEGE PARK, Ga. -- We've found so many great things about College Park we hardly knew where to start. So we asked around Main Street and compiled this list of the "Top Five things to know about College Park."
5. College Park's Historic Golf Course is home to nine holes located inside the perimeter. This is not a private club.
"College Park has a course that's open for the community, where anyone can play. That's our number on goal," said manager Bob Ellis.
4. College Park's Main Street is known as the place to go when you're looking for lunch. Tony Morrow's The Pecan is a local favorite where your fine dining experience is set beneath a billboard sized Coca Cola painting.
3. College Park is historic and has the documentation to prove. More than 850 properties are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
2. College Park is home to the busiest airport in the world... at least part of it. Concourse A and Concourse T of Hartsfield-Jackson Airport are both within city limits.
1. We asked locals the number one thing to know and their answer was the feeling that College Park is the best of both worlds. It's a small town of 20,000 that's just a short drive from a major metropolis.