(WXIA) -- Former Fulton County Juvenile Court Judge Glenda Hatchett sat down with 11Alive's Brenda Wood to talk about the issues facing the Department of Family and Children's Services, in light of the recent deaths of several children under their watch.
Take a look here at Brenda's full conversation with Judge Hatchett.
STORIES OF CHILDREN WHO DIED UNDER DFCS SUPERVISION
* Parents of Emani Moss appear in court
* Accountability: When calling DFCS isn't enough
* Experts: DFCS report showed Emani Moss was in danger
* DFCS summary of the life and death of Emani Moss
* 10 year old girl burned and stuffed in trash can, parents charged
* Governor Deal responds to death of 10-year-old Emani Moss
* State Rep. calls for changes to child laws, DFCS following 10-year-old's death
* 12-year-old boy killed after physical abuse for weeks, months or longer
* Former DFCS worker speaks out following children's deaths
* Former DFCS manager says agency pushing workers too hard
* Children's advocate: "DFCS is broken"
* Attorney says DFCS needs change from top down
* More stories of children in trouble under DFCS monitoring