Video: 11Alive News one-on-one with DFCS Director Dr. Sharon Hill
ATLANTA (WXIA) -- Dr. Sharon Hill, state director of the Department of Family and Children's Services, sat down with 11Alive's Jeff Hullinger for a candid interview about the issues and problems facing the agency -- especially in light of the recent deaths of children under their watch.
Click to watch the full 30 minute interview in its entirety.
Help protect Georgia's children - sign the petition to hold DFCS accountable
STORIES OF CHILDREN WHO DIED UNDER DFCS SUPERVISION
* Exclusive Interview: DFCS Director Dr. Sharon Hill
* Judge Glenda Hatchett: 'The system is broken'
* Parents of Emani Moss appear in court
* Accountability: When calling DFCS isn't enough
* Experts: DFCS report showed Emani Moss was in danger
* DFCS summary of the life and death of Emani Moss
* 10 year old girl burned and stuffed in trash can, parents charged
* Governor Deal responds to death of 10-year-old Emani Moss
* State Rep. calls for changes to child laws, DFCS following 10-year-old's death
* 12-year-old boy killed after physical abuse for weeks, months or longer
* Former DFCS worker speaks out following children's deaths
* Former DFCS manager says agency pushing workers too hard
* Children's advocate: "DFCS is broken"
* Attorney says DFCS needs change from top down
* More stories of children in trouble under DFCS monitoring