ATLANTA -- According to the Fulton County District Attorney, two APS educators were expected to enter guilty pleas in the CRCT cheating scandal on Monday afternoon.
Shayla Smith, a former teacher at Dobbs Elementary and Sheila Evans, a former teacher at Benteen Elementary were both scheduled to enter guilty pleas around 4:30 p.m. during plea proceedings.
Both educators issued public apology letters for their part in the scandal.
READ | Shayla Smith's letter
READ | Sheila Evans' letter
Proceedings will be held at the Fulton County Superior Court before Judge Jerry Baxter.
RELATED CRCT COVERAGE
* First guilty plea accepted in APS cheating trial
* Indicted APS educator Willie Davenport dies
* Superintendent Erroll Davis testifies in APS trial
* APS educator's trial continues Monday
* Opening statements in APS cheating scandal trial
* School district building curriculum committee
* Georgia shows improvement on 2013 CRCT