DULUTH, Ga. – Firefighters were called out to an incident at the Boggs Road Post Office Monday evening.
A caller to 911 said there was smoke in the bathroom which was spreading throughout the office area of the facility.
Crews found workers evacuated from the facility when they arrived. They found a small fire in a cubicle area near a bathroom. Working sprinklers in the facility extinguished the fire, and firefighters shut down the sprinkler system.
The distribution center and offices were filled with smoke. Electric fans were used to get the smoke out of the building.
No injuries were reported.