Firefighters battle house fire in Lilburn

GWINNETT COUNTY - Firefighters battled a house fire on the the 800 block of Guinevere Way, SW in unincorporated Lilburn Tuesday morning.

Emergency crews arrived at 9:04 a.m. after receiving a 911 call from someone reporting the dryer was on fire.

Firefighters found the basement of the two-story house on fire when they arrival and were able to get the fire under control.

No injuries have been reported.


 

© 2017 WXIA-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment