GAINESVILLE, Ga -- A dozen men have been arrested in Hall County on drug and firearms charges.
Hall County police say the suspects were arrested in a yearlong undercover operation,dubbed Operation Deadly Business, with Gainesville police and other county agencies.
Police said during a search of Ricky Bledson’s home, he was found in possession of about 15 grams of crack cocaine, one ounce of synthetic cannabinoids and more than $10,000. Police also said during Ashton Holmes’ arrest, he was found to be in possession of three marijuana plants and a shotgun.
Seven men are facing federal charges:
• Kemeca Dukes, conspiracy to traffic cocaine and sale of cocaine;
• Kecole Dukes, conspiracy to traffic cocaine and sale of cocaine;
• Ricky Bledson, conspiracy to traffic cocaine and conspiracy to distribute synthetic cannabinoids;
• Rassie Littlejohn, conspiracy to traffic cocaine, conspiracy to distribute synthetic cannabinoids and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon;
• Marquis Bonds, receiving a firearm while under indictment;
• Ashton Holmes, providing a firearm to a convicted felon; and
• Denson Porter, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and unlawful possession of a short barreled rifle.
Five men are facing state charges with the sale of cocaine: Xavier Johnson, Spencer Porter, Quincy Sanders, Jerenda Wheeler and Benjamin Wills.
All of the suspects were arrested without incident and booked at the Hall County jail.
(© 2017 WXIA)