DOUGLASVILLE, Ga. -- 11Alive is learning more about a fire that ripped through a Douglas County restaurant late Sunday night.
Video from the scene shows flames towering over Kenny’s Home Cookin’ off of Fairburn Road in Douglasville, Ga.
Luckily, no one was inside the restaurant and no one was hurt.
“You could actually see the heat from across the street,” one witness said. “It was actually a big fire.”
Investigators are still working to figure out what sparked the fire. Fairburn Road will be shut down throughout the early hours of Monday morning as crews work to turn off the gas inside the restaurant and put out any hot spots.
© 2017 WXIA-TV