Candle starts apartment fire in Gwinnett County

NORCROSS, Ga. -- At least ten apartments were damaged in a fire in Gwinnett County Monday morning.

It happened just before 3 a.m. at the Reserve apartment complex on Ashley Run Court in Norcross.

A Gwinnett County Fire spokesperson says initial reports are the fire was accidentally set by a candle.

There no reports of any injuries.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment