MARIETTA, Ga -- Frustrations and irritability have been running high this election season, and matters will come to a head on Tuesday night.
As election night results come in, some people may feel the need to throw their smartphone against the wall or dropkick it out the window. So Staymobile, a mobile device repair company, is offering some tips to protect your poor, innocent little device from your wrath:
1. Lock your phone in a safe place. When the news breaks, there’s a chance your phone may too as you release your anger with a punt of your device through the living room wall. Eliminate the temptation by storing away your phone.
2. Separate yourself from your bipartisan friends. You may have been college roommates 20 years ago, but if Joe celebrates his party’s victory at your house, he may see the backside of your not-so-protective case.
3. Eliminate all standing water. While a toilet is the direction you see the country headed based on the results of the election, it’s no place for a smartphone.
4. Stay cool, calm and unconnected. Keep your smartphone turned off Tuesday night. Ignorance is bliss.
5. Let the younglings have a turn. Put your device in the safe hands of your kids. Or, when the final votes are tallied, you’ll be playing your own version of Angry Birds.
However, if these tips aren’t enough to protect your device on election night, on Wednesday, Nov. 9, Staymobile is offering 16 percent off screen replacements.
(© 2017 WXIA)