Atlanta homicide detectives are at a Buckhead apartment complex investigating the death of two people.
Police were called to the Darlington Apartments at noon on Thursday after the bodies were discovered.
Lt. Charles Hampton of the Atlanta Police Department commented on the deaths. He revealed that one of the deceased was a woman who left her space heater on. The cause of death is currently believed to be carbon monoxide poisoning.
But while police were investigating the woman's death, Hampton said there was another call at the same complex just a few floors down. Workers found another dead woman; her body was badly decomposed.
Right now, police think the two incidents are completely unrelated. Foul play has not been suggested as of yet.
Stay with 11Alvie.com for updates on this breaking story.