How to register to vote
Acceptable voter ID's in Georgia.
- Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a free ID Card issued by your county registrar's office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS)
- A Georgia Driver's License, even if expired
- Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
- Valid U.S. passport ID
- Valid U.S. military photo ID
- Valid tribal photo ID
- Georgia Voter ID card. More on how to obtain that card, here.
Here are helpful links for Georgia Voter Registration Questions:
Election results: 11Alive.com/elections
Register to vote online: sos.ga.gov/elections
Change voter registration address: sos.ga.gov/elections
Check registration status: www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/MVP/mvp.do
Election offices by county: http://sos.ga.gov/cgi-bin/countyregistrarsindex.asp
Information on voter eligibility and different ways to register: http://www.dmv.org/ga-georgia/voter-registration.php#Voter-Registration-Deadlines-in-GA