ATLANTA -- A fire that started in a fireplace damaged a Buckhead home late Sunday.
Authorities say the occupants called 911 at around 11:30 p.m. after smelling smoke in another part of their Randall Mill Road house.
Responding firefighters used a thermal imaging device and discovered fire inside a wall. The blaze broke through the wall near a bed and the bed started smoldering.
Later Monday morning, a fire crew that had remained on the scene discovered the fire had reignited in the roof line and put it out.
The fire reignited again at around 6:10 a.m. Crews regained control of it about 10 minutes later, according to Atlanta Fire dispatch. Randall Mill Road is blocked from West Paces Ferry Road to East Beechwood Drive.
No one was injured in the fire.