ATLANTA -- Meteorologist Chesley McNeil received what some would consider among Atlanta's top honors on Tuesday evening; he was named one of Atlanta's "Men of Influence" by the Atlanta Business League.
Every year, the Atlanta Business League inducts a few of Atlanta's most influential leaders in business and public service to this elite group. And this year, along with Chesley, 21 Atlanta men made the cut.
Among this year's inductees were:
- Erroll Davis, Superintendent of Atlanta Public Schools
- Henry Kelly, President of 100 Black Men of Atlanta
- Kwanza Hall, Atlanta City Councilman (Dist. 2)
- Keith Parker, CEO of MARTA
- George Turner, Chief of Atlanta Police Department
Notable Men of Influence include former Atlanta mayor Marynard Jackson, Founder of Atlanta Life Insurance Alonzo Herndon and former president of Morehouse College Benjamin E. Mays.
The induction ceremony was held at the TWELVE Atlantic Station.