Tripp Halstead before his 14th surgery on Oct. 22, 2013 (From the Tripp Halstead Updates Facebook Page)
ATLANTA -- Tripp Halstead had another surgery Tuesday, almost a year after getting injured from a falling tree limb.
On their Facebook page, Tripp's mom Stacy said this was his 14th surgery.
IMAGES OF LITTLE TRIPP | Tripp Halstead photos
She posted this update around noon Tuesday:
Just talked to both Drs and Tripp is good. The Botox injections went good and the neurosurgeon said there were no surprises. But I was surprised to find out that they had to poke numerous holes in different parts of his brain. There were more than one pocket of fluid. (The Dr knew this and somehow I missed that fact) Anyway the other surprise was that we will be here at least two nights. (They told us we would only be here over night) That is why I packed for a week. You just never know. He is staying in ICU tonight and should be moved to a reg room tomorrow if all goes well... Tripp is much stronger now and he has proved himself as a fighter. Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts. Love you all.
More Stories about Tripp Halstead:
- Tripp's mom talks about her little boy
- A Day in the life of little Tripp
- Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore surprise Tripp
- Tripp Halstead shows improvement, starts preschool
- A new home for Tripp and his family
- New York bicyclist raises $150K for Tripp
- More Stories of Tripp's accident and comeback