A low-flying plane on Sunday spotted an object in waters off Vietnam that could ...
You can register on site. The Hunger Walk/Run starts at 2 p.m. in Turner ...
William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, one of the World War II veterans whose exploits ...
The Colorado Rockies agreed to one-year
contracts with 26 players for the ...
The St. Louis Cardinals signed Cuban
shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a major ...
Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Troy Tulowitzki belted a pair of homers
Hands On Atlanta helps individuals, families, corporate and community groups ...
11Alive News personalities show fraternal/sororal allegiance
The 30th annual Hunger Walk/Run takes place Sunday, March 9, 2014 at Turner ...
Video: One-on-one with Gov. Nathan Deal
ATLANTA -- 11Alive News has learned that Gov. Nathan Deal plans to add $27 million and up to 500 new workers to the Department of Family and Children's Services over the next three years.
Deal sat down exclusively with 11Alive's Jeff Hullinger Wednesday afternoon and said he is closely involved in the ongoing situation regarding the agency, and that he says the matter is an important matter and very personal to him.
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW | Gov. Nathan Deal one-on-one with Jeff Hullinger; on DFCS and what he'll do to fix the problems
In every newscast we promise to expose problems and search for solutions for the state agency to set up to keep children safe. Sign our petition to hold DFCS accountable and protect our children.
And join us for a special 11Alive Dateline this Friday at 8 p.m., "Failed to death". Watch and see how you can join the fight to save our most vulnerable children.
STORIES OF CHILDREN WHO DIED UNDER DFCS SUPERVISION
* Governor Deal spends millions and adds workers to strengthen DFCS
* 2 DFCS fired after child abuse cases result in children dying
* Emani's Grandmother says no one would help her
* Prayer vigil for Emani Moss
* Exclusive Interview: DFCS Director Dr. Sharon Hill
* Judge Glenda Hatchett: 'The system is broken'
* Parents of Emani Moss appear in court
* Resources for helping children
* Accountability: When calling DFCS isn't enough
* Experts: DFCS report showed Emani Moss was in danger
* DFCS summary of the life and death of Emani Moss
* 10 year old girl burned and stuffed in trash can, parents charged
* Governor Deal responds to death of 10-year-old Emani Moss
* State Rep. calls for changes to child laws, DFCS following 10-year-old's death
* 12-year-old boy killed after physical abuse for weeks, months or longer
* Former DFCS worker speaks out following children's deaths
* Former DFCS manager says agency pushing workers too hard
* Children's advocate: "DFCS is broken"
* Attorney says DFCS needs change from top down
* More stories of children in trouble under DFCS monitoring