ATLANTA -- From feeding the hungry to feeding the soul... Atlantans celebrated a very merry Christmas Wednesday.
Downtown, hundreds of volunteers made sure thousands of families got a meal during Hosea Feed the Hungry's annual Christmas Day feast.
PICTURES | Show off how you celebrate the holidays. See and send us pictures here
And for the 44th year, Hosea also provided showers, haircuts and even toys for needy families.
At the Red Cross, volunteers gave the gift of life at the first ever Christmas day blood drive.
At Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Santa and USO volunteers greeted military personnel passing through.
And in Conyers, Henry County police spent the night creating a white Christmas for a little boy.
More Christmas Stories:
- Boy gets wish for white Christmas
- Young people spend five days homeless
- Atlanta Walmart employees save co-worker's Christmas
- Retailers to roll out huge after-Christmas deals
- Christmas spirit: Cab driver finds, returns $300K
- Pope Francis' Christmas wish: A better world