Coldbrews | Oysters Rockefeller
-12 oz AA unsalted butter
-9 oz Margarine-5 oz Garlic Chopped-1 tsp Black Pepper 'Coarse Ground'
1. Warm the butter until soft or about 100 degrees
2. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk for fewminutes. Reserve at room temperature
-4 oz grated parmesano romano-2 oz grated pecorino romano-1 tsp dry parsley leafs-1/4 tsp celery seeds-1/2 tsp dry oregano
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
-3 oz AA salted butter 'Land of Lakes'
-1/2 cup all purpose flour
-3 oz shallots diced
-1 tbs garlic chopped
-1 lb baby spinach washed
-8 oz watercress washed
-1 oz parsley chopped flat leaves
cup clam juice
-1 tsp Black Pepper 'Coarse Ground'
-1 oz grated parmesano romano
-1 oz grated pecorino romano
-6 tbsp herbsaint liqueur
1. At medium heat in a sauté pan melt the butter, add theflour until brown about 2 minutes.
2. Add shallots and garlic and sautee for 2 minutes.
3. Whisk the anchovy paste, add watercress, spinach,
parsley and simmer at low heat for 3 minutes until greensare soft.
4. Add salt, pepper, clam juice and simmer for about 3
5. Add the cheese and stir for about 2 minutes until sauce
6. Remove from heat and add the herbsaint and put aside
-24 fresh shucked AmeriPure oysters-2 cups panko bread crumbs
-4 lemon halves
-French roll, cut into 6 pieces - approximately 2 inches wide
1. Top each oyster with 1 tbsp of spinach Rockefeller, 1 tspof parmesan mix and 1 tsp of panko.
2. Using a charbroiler at medium flame lay the oyster
3. Add 1 tbsp of melted butter to each oyster and cook fortwo minutes.
4. Repeat the process one more time.
5. Dip the bread on some butter mix, sprinkle with
parmesan mix and grill.
6. Remove oyster and serve with bread and the cut lemons