ATLANTA -- Georgia state school superintendent and Republican gubernatorial candidate John Barge's website made a major faux pas that hit computers and hand-held devices Monday.
His site misspelled the word "governor" as "GOVENOR".
When 11Alive News reached out to Barge Tuesday afternoon, we did not receive a comment, but his team quickly changed the site graphic to properly reflect the spelling of the word "governor."
Barge officially announced his campaign Tuesday afternoon.
OTHER STORIES YOU MAY LIKE:
- Dunkin Donuts apologizes for 'blackface' ad
- H.W. Bush mistakenly announces death of Nelson Mandela
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie leads announced
- Mercer students rescued from swamp
- PHOTOS: Dragon*Con 2013
- PHOTOS: 'Duck Dynasty' corn maze