COBB COUNTY, Ga. -- The Cobb County Commission has released the memorandum of understanding on the new Atlanta Braves stadium deal.
The 20 page document covers areas such as construction plans, financing, and transportation plans around the new stadium.
Cobb County Commissioners will vote on the Braves deal Tuesday, November 26th. 11Alive polled those commissioners on how they plan to vote. Their plans to vote (as of Nov. 19) , as well as their contact information:
Tim Lee, Chairman "YES"
Helen Goreham, District 1(No response)
Lisa Cupid, District 4 "UNDECIDED"
JoAnne Birrell, District 3 "YES"
Bob Ott, District 2 "UNDECIDED"
More coverage of Braves new stadium deal:
*Millions paid for land near stadium days before Braves bombshell
*No hike in Cobb property taxes to pay for Braves stadium
* Deal meets with Reed, Braves to discuss team's departure
* Cobb still mum on taxpayers' share for new Braves stadium
* Turner Field to be demolished after Braves leave
* Fulton chairman: Keep the Braves in Fulton County
* Turner Field neighbors fear "ghost town" if Braves leave, while Cobb County neighbors jumping for joy
* Tom Glavine says he's happy about the possible move
* Braves officials discuss new stadium during press conference
* Braves president Schuerholz announces new stadium
* How old is Turner Field?
* Historic moments at Turner Field