LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. -- The 92-year-old woman who was pulled from her burning bedroom by firefighters Friday night, has died.

The woman has not been identified.

The woman was taken to the hospital aftera house fire in the 4100 block of Northstrand Drive Friday evening. She wassuffering from smoke inhalation.

DeKalb Fire Captain Eric Jackson says the home is off of Snapfinger Road just outside of the Perimeter.

Officials have confirmed that the fire was not caused by a space heater.

Read or Share this story: http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/2014/03/06/1959972/