(SportsNetwork.com) - Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito offered apologies to teammate Jonathan Martin, owner Stephen Ross and NFL independent investigator Ted Wells following remarks he made last week on Twitter after the release of the report on the high-profile bullying incident from last season.
Incognito, on Friday, said he could not be defined "in 144 years let alone 144 pages," remarking on the lengthy report issued by Wells, and said the investigation couldn't be independent "when the nfl paid the person to do it."
Also last week, before the report was released, Incognito had strong words for Martin on Twitter, saying the "truth is going to bury you and your entire 'camp'. You could have told the truth the entire time."
The report, however, said Incognito and a pair of teammates committed a "pattern of harassment" toward Martin and others in the Dolphins' locker room.
Late Monday and early Tuesday morning, Incognito went to Twitter again to apologize.
"I apologize for acting like a big baby the last few days," he wrote. "This has all been so much on me and my family. I just want to play football.
"I want everyone to know I'm in good spirits and looking forward to playing again one day.
"I would like to send Jonathan my apologies as well. Until someone tells me different you are still my brother. No hard feelings :)"
"I would like to also apologize to Mr. Ross and Mr. Wells."
Martin left the Dolphins in late October before a Week 9 game against Cincinnati and alleged bullying from Incognito, who was suspended in early November and didn't play the rest of the season.
The report on Friday concluded that the harassment was a contributing factor in Martin's decision to leave the team, but added that it was not intended to drive him away or cause lasting emotional injury.