Some people are saying the new Atlanta Braves stadium in Cobb County should include and honor Hank Aaron.
Sign the petition below if you agree and we'll pass it along to the Braves organization.
11Alive's Jeff Hullinger makes the case for why the Atlanta Braves should honor and include Hank Aaron in the naming of its new stadium.
MORE COVERAGE OF NEW BRAVES STADIUM:
- Cobb Commissioners approve Braves stadium contracts
- Late changes hook Cobb taxpayers for more stadium cash
-Documents detail Atlanta Braves, Cobb County deal
-Braves could linger at Turner field into 2017
- Braves stadium construction to begin in July
- Eyeing expansion, GSU eyeballs Turner Field property
- Critics: Braves stadium will cost taxpayers more
- AEG, Hines and North American pull out of Braves project