It's Tuesday, six days since the I-85 bridge fire and collapse and we hope you're not having too much of a hard time getting to work or the beach or wherever it is you're trying to get to.
Watch Atlanta Alive for updates throughout the morning.
Here is a list of new road closures and openings:
- Piedmont going northbound has one lane open and southbound is open all the way to Buford Springs
Continued list of road closures and openings:
- Buford Springs northbound has reopened
- I-85 northbound is open but ONLY going to Buford Highway
- I-85 is closed from I-75/Brookwood split to the North Druid Hills exit
- Motorists traveling northbound on I-85 from the south side of Atlanta will be diverted to northbound I-75 at Brookwood near 17th Street
- Motorists traveling on I-85 north of Atlanta will be diverted to northbound on SR400
- Motorists traveling southbound on SR400 from north Atlanta will be diverted at Sidney Marcus exit
- You cannot enter I-85 SB after Spaghetti Junction. All entrance ramps to I-85 SB between Chamblee Tucker and North Druid Hills are closed
- The intersection at Lambert Drive and Manchester is closed
We will continue to update you as we patiently wait for the 85 bridge to be reconstructed. Drive safely and be kind on the roadways.
© 2017 WXIA-TV