It is Wednesday and we're doing just fine since that darn I-85 bridge collapsed. All we need is patience and to watch 11Alive in order to stay updated on traffic.
Watch Atlanta Alive for updates throughout the morning.
Here is a list of new road closures and openings:
- The ramp going from 75 southbound to the ramp onto I-85 northbound is now open.
Continued list of road closures and openings:
- Piedmont going northbound has one lane open and southbound is open all the way to Buford Springs
- Buford Springs northbound is open
- I-85 northbound is open but ONLY going to Buford Highway
- I-85 is closed from I-75/Brookwood split to the North Druid Hills exit
- Motorists traveling northbound on I-85 from the south side of Atlanta will be diverted to northbound I-75 at Brookwood near 17th Street
- Motorists traveling on I-85 north of Atlanta will be diverted to northbound on SR400
- Motorists traveling southbound on SR400 from north Atlanta will be diverted at Sidney Marcus exit
- You can't enter I-85 SB after Spaghetti Junction. All entrance ramps to I-85 SB between Chamblee Tucker and North Druid Hills are closed
- The intersection at Lambert Drive and Manchester is closed
We will continue to update you as we patiently wait for the 85 bridge to be reconstructed. Drive safely and please do NOT rubberneck.
© 2017 WXIA-TV