• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Dam Store catches fire, family escapes unharmed

A 6-year-old boy smelled smoke and woke up his family members, allowing everyone to be saved from a large fire at the Dam Store in Buford Tuesday night. The family lived in the apartment above the store.

http://www.11alive.com/video/2633182200001/1/Dam-Store-catches-fire-family-escapes-unharmed http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wxia/34310441001/201308/1324/34310441001_2633201567001_thumbnail-for-video-2633182200001.jpg?pubId=34310441001 Dam Store catches fire, family escapes unharmed A 6-year-old boy smelled smoke and woke up his family members, allowing everyone to be saved from a large fire at the Dam Store in Buford Tuesday night. The family lived in the apartment above the store. wxialocalNews 01:22

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Two bodies found in abandoned home

Two bodies found in abandoned home

01:51 | 12/20/2014 12:07:39 AM
Saturday Forecast

Saturday Forecast

01:12 | 12/19/2014 11:38:40 PM
Sony defends pulling The Interview

Sony defends pulling 'The Interview'

01:12 | 12/19/2014 11:03:22 PM
Sony CEO: We did not cave

Sony CEO: 'We did not cave'

01:24 | 12/19/2014 10:10:01 PM
Sony CEO: We did not cave

Sony CEO: 'We did not cave'

01:24 | 12/19/2014 10:02:37 PM
Guys Kiss For The First Time

Guys Kiss For The First Time

02:38 | 12/19/2014 9:55:17 PM