• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Dam Store catches fire, family escapes unharmed

A 6-year-old boy smelled smoke and woke up his family members, allowing everyone to be saved from a large fire at the Dam Store in Buford Tuesday night. The family lived in the apartment above the store.

http://www.11alive.com/video/2633182200001/50317397001/Dam-Store-catches-fire-family-escapes-unharmed http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wxia/34310441001/201308/1324/34310441001_2633201567001_thumbnail-for-video-2633182200001.jpg?pubId=34310441001 Dam Store catches fire, family escapes unharmed A 6-year-old boy smelled smoke and woke up his family members, allowing everyone to be saved from a large fire at the Dam Store in Buford Tuesday night. The family lived in the apartment above the store. wxialocalNews 01:22

More Videos

News

Page 1 of 4
Cirque Du Soleil

Cirque Du Soleil

05:58 | 10/30/2014 12:43:26 PM
Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin Carving

07:23 | 10/30/2014 12:41:48 PM
Sean OKeefe

Sean O'Keefe

08:00 | 10/30/2014 12:40:55 PM
The Green Room Agency

The Green Room Agency

07:05 | 10/30/2014 12:39:53 PM
Alert ID

Alert ID

02:13 | 10/30/2014 12:39:09 PM
Body found at Roswell hotel

Body found at Roswell hotel

01:35 | 10/30/2014 12:41:11 PM
Chef Ron Eyester

Chef Ron Eyester

11:05 | 10/30/2014 11:28:29 AM
Judge Glenda Hatchett

Judge Glenda Hatchett

06:58 | 10/30/2014 11:01:28 AM