If you're reading this story on our new app, you don't need to download again!
We’re excited to share with you that we've launched an all-new and improved mobile app designed for our most important audience: You.
The new phone and tablet app boasts a modernized look and feel that complements what you see during broadcasts and online, and we’ve made it easier than ever to find the information you care about most.
New app highlights include:
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
- Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
- Read the latest news as it happens in your area
- Explore exclusive investigative stories
- Browse photos, news clips, and raw video
- Dedicated weather section for full access to the forecast of the day, 7-day outlook and live radars
- Receive hyperlocal alerts for inclement weather in your area minutes before it happens
- Set an Umbrella Reminder for those rainy days
- The latest forecasts from our StormTeam
- Away from your TV? Watch live on-air newscasts right on your device
- Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
- Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
- Custom alerts based on your exact location
- Share stories and videos directly with your friends and family
- As-Seen-on-TV section to quickly access important info you’ve seen during broadcasts
- See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
- Get information on school delays and closings as they happen
The 11Alive News app is updated regularly, so that we can make it better for you. For the best experience, we encourage you to turn on automatic updates to make sure you get all of the latest features and improvements. The app is optimized for the following devices and operating systems:
- iPhone XS & XR using operating system 12.0.1 and above
- iPhone 6s, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X, iPad Pro 12.9", iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 using operating system 11.4.1 and above
- Android Samsung Galaxy S9, Pixel 3 using operating system 9.1.0 “Pie” and above
- Android Samsung Galaxy S9, S8+ using operating system 8.1.0 “Oreo” and above
- Android Samsung Galaxy S8, S7 Edge and S7 using operating system 7.1.2 “Nougat” and above
Our new app is available in the iOS and Android app stores now.