ORLANDO, Fla. — Disney theme parks around the world are closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19, but that doesn't mean there can't be a little Disney magic for your kids at bedtime.
Disney announced its "Disney Bedtime Hotline" is open for calls from now until the end of April.
To get Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck or Goofy on the phone, you just have to call 1-877-7-MICKEY.
Disney said this will gives kids something to look forward to when they go to bed. And, it will give parents a little bit of a break.
You can find more information here.
- Hillsborough Co. curfew removed less than 3 days later in emotional vote
- Pinellas Park business owner arrested for violating safer at home order
- President Trump unveils 'Guidelines for opening up America again'
- Receiving SSI benefits? You'll get your stimulus check automatically, IRS says
- The federal government is sending stimulus checks to dead people
- Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter