Get your peanut butter fix with new recipes!
Camerron Dangerfield helped us celebrate National Peanut Butter Day in the ATL & Co. kitchen.
Get his recipes below and follow Camerron on Instagram for more inspiration.
Peanut Butter Beef with Sweet Peppers & Basmati Rice
- 2 tablespoons white grape seed oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 1/2 cups assorted sweet bell peppers (julienned)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 table spoons of creamy Peanut Butter
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Season to taste. Move beef to the side of the wok and add bell pepper, onions, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir beef into vegetables (remove 1/3 of veggies and lay to rest) add peanut butter to coat. Season with soy sauce and garnish sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
- Boil Basmati Rice for 8 minutes until tender. Let rest then serve with peanut Butter Beef and sautéed peppers atop
Mini Peanut Putter Swirl Cheese Cakes
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 12 Graham crackers
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup thickened cream
Beat cream cheese till smooth.
Add sugar, blend in peanut butter and vanilla.
Fold in cool whip & cream
Spoon crushed grahams into min dessert glasses, then proceed with filling.
Chill at least 4 hours.
Top with cool whip and peanuts.
Peanut Butter Coated Strawberry Pops
- 1 pound (about 20) strawberries with stems, washed and dried very well
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup assorted Candies
- Cake pop Sticks
Rinse Strawberries thoroughly
Warm peanut butter in medium sized microwaveable bowl for 25 seconds, take spatulas and coat strawberry with creamy peanut butter and set aside to rest, and continue until you have desired amount.
Melt semi sweet chocolates in a medium size microwaveable bowl. Timing varies on brand.
Stick cake pop stick into each strawberry then proceed to dip into melted chocolate. Dip then twirl and place on drip rack. Its optional to roll each strawberry in your desired topping (crushed cookies, peanuts, or mini candies.) let rest then enjoy.