Happy St. Paddy's Day! Lifestyle expert Mandy Landefeld from Sumptuous Living shared themed cocktails on 'Atlanta & Company' and has all the recipes below.
Irish Coffee Martini
- 2oz Vodka
- 1oz Creme de Cacao
- 1oz Bailey's Irish Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz brewed espresso
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Espresso Powder
- Pour a bit of the Creme de Cacao onto a plate.
- Mix sugar & espresso powder together.
- Dip glasses into Creme de Cacao then rim in sugar mixture.
- Pour Vodka, Creme de Cacao, Coffee and Bailey's into a martini shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until super cold and pour into martini glass.
Irish Whiskey Sour
- 1 1/2 oz Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Scotch
- 1/2 oz Pimm's
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 1/2 oz Sour Mix (recipe is 2 oz fresh lime or lemon juice and 2 oz honey or agave mixed until fully dissolved)
Fill cocktail shaker full of ice. Add ingredients and shake vigorously for 15 seconds or until very frosty. Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a cherry and citrus peel.
For the Morning After: Guiness Bloody Mary
Adding a dark beer to a bloody mary may seem a little unusual but dark beer goes well with everything tomato based (chili, pizza, etc.). Simply pull out your favorite bloody mary mix, spice it up, add vodka and give a good floater of Guinness!
- 4 oz Bloody Mary Mix
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 2-3 oz Guinness beer
- Horseradish, Worcestershire Sauce, Hot Sauce to taste
- Bloody Mary Salt Rim
- Garnish: Bacon, Celery, Olives, Baby Pickles, Salami