GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Don't get overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle of back to school. Get organized early to set yourself for a good year.
Adeina Anderson from Creative Lifestyles with Adeina stopped by to help us get ready for the start of the new school year. She showed us some crafty ways to get organized. Her projects help make going back to school a little bit easier on the kids.
For more information, visit https://creativelifestyles.tv/
More back-to-school stories on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Get organized for back to school
- Making the grade: Safe and healthy back to school prep
- Back to School trend: all about the P.O.P
- Hottest back to school haircuts
- Transitioning back to school through books
- Look great for the start of the new school year!
- There's an app for that! Back-to-school apps to organize your life
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.