ATLANTA — Producers for Chris Pratt's new movie “Ghost Draft” is looking for new faces to act in a draftee scene.
They need folks who want to play civilians. You must be 35 to 65 years old. They said all ethnicities are welcome to audition, especially Middle Eastern and Asian backgrounds.
This scene is not that physical, but there is some hustling around, and people need to be good moving on their feet.
The Midtown shoots will take place Friday, Sept. 20, Tuesday, Sept. 24 and Wednesday, Sept. 25. They said more dates will be released in October.
Here are more details of what casting producers are looking for, from Project Casting:
• Casting for MEN and WOMEN CIVILIANS to work MULTIPLE DAYS in our DRAFTEE SCENES (these are everyday men and women, and there are NOT haircuts).
• NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
• MEN and WOMEN
• AGES 35 to 65 ONLY- this age range only
• Must be healthy, no medical conditions (able to do fast walking, etc…This scene is not that physical, but there is some hustling around, and people need to be good on their feet for this type of scene, with no medical conditions, etc…)
• NEW FACES ONLY (meaning, please do not submit if you are already booked for future scenes as well.)
• SUBMIT TO: projects1@TSCasting.com
• SUBJECT LINE: ALIEN FIGHT
Last week, we told you about a casting call for the upcoming sci-fi movie "Ghost Draft".
According to the Internet Movie Database, “Ghost Draft” is about a man who is drafted to fight in a future war where the fate of humanity relies on his ability to confront his past.
Shooting in Atlanta began early September under the basecamp sign “Boneyard”.
Yvonee Strahovski, Betty Gilpin, and Keith Powers are all set to star in the Chris McKay directed movie.
A release date for the project has not been revealed as of yet.
MORE FROM THE A-SCENE!