ATLANTA – Foodie Falcon’s fans flocking to the game will be able to dine in style while cheering their team, thanks to new partnerships with several Atlanta restaurants.
The Mercedes-Benz Stadium just announced the 13 restaurants and eateries that will be featured as dining options for stadium-goers.
Officials polled more than 4,000 Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United fans to ask what options they would like to see within the stadium. Featured on the list are Atlanta staples like Chick-fil-A and the Varsity, but also other well-known restaurants.
A full list of partners includes:
- Antico – locally owned, authentic pizza
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream – fresh daily, handcrafted ice cream
- Chick-fil-A – an Atlanta institution
- Golden Brown & Delicious – from the creators of ONE. Midtown kitchen and TWO urban licks
- Delia’s Chicken Sausage – hand-crafted, all natural chicken sausage
- Farm Burger – fresh, locally-sourced burgers
- Fox Bros Bar-B-Q – local barbeque
- Iberian Pig – local, modern Spanish fare
- Jim N Nicks – traditional regional barbeque
- Kevin Gillespie’s Gamechanger – playful takes on American food
- King of Pops – Atlanta’s own artisanal popsicles
- Miss D’s Popcorn – local Atlanta popcorn, pralines and sweets
- Snackology 101 Market – locally-owned organic foods
- Sublime Doughnuts – chef-inspired doughnuts and gelato
- The Varsity – iconic hotdogs and an Atlanta staple since 1928
The Mercedes-Benz Stadium is slated to open in 2017.