ATLANTA — Advancing age means that your lungs don't have the same resilience they once had.
Combined with that could be a weaker immune system - and that means taking some extra steps to guard your health.
- Be sure to have up-to-date flu shots and the latest pneumonia shots.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly and the back of your hands first.
- Stay away from big crowds in small spaces.
- Have a family member or neighbor check in with you daily.
- If you get a sore throat or a fever, check with a doctor to make sure you are doing all of the right things.
Links for further information