MACON, Ga. — Get your smile and resume ready!
Amazon is looking for employees to fill four positions at their facility in Macon, Georgia. All of the opportunities the company is offering are full-time positions.
Amazon Job Listings:
1. Talent Supply Chain Engagement Senior Coordinator
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must have all of the following:
- A completed Bachelors degree
- 3-4 years of experience in staffing or human resources administration or a related field
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required
2. GM Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years administrative support experience in a related field
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to create graphs in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (Monday-Friday) and overtime as needed
3. Site EHS Manager
- 3+ years of growing responsibilities in safety and/or environmental programs in manufacturing, production, or service operations.
- Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment.
- Experience leading multiple direct reports.
- Bachelors degree in safety, environmental, ergonomics or a related field required, or 2+ years Amazon work experience
- Must be flexible regarding shifts.
4. IT Support Engineer II
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Expertise in one or more specialized areas of IT such as Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high pressure environment
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (in person and via phone/radio) with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Ability to stand/walk for 10-12 hours per day
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling including nights, weekends, and holidays
People in Macon with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.