COPPERAS COVE, Texas — A nursing home in Copperas Cove held a do-over Halloween after no trick-or-treaters visited the residents during the actual holiday.
The residents of Hill Country Rehab and Nursing were excited to pass out their candy Thursday evening but were brokenhearted when no one showed up.
But as it turns out, a lot of little monsters were able to stop by for their redo event Friday.
Anyone whose trick-or-treater didn't get their candy fix on Halloween or just wanted to show off their costume another day stopped by to visit the residents.
The visitors and residents had a great second Halloween.
"This event means a lot to me," a resident said.
Copperas Cove nursing home holds do-over Halloween
POPULAR ON KCENTV.COM:
- All-clear given after bomb threat reported at Belton ISD high school campus
- Get paid $3,000 by being deliberately infected with flu
- 2 Groesbeck High School students charged after Ecstasy pills found on campus
- Romaine lettuce linked to another E. coli outbreak, but appears to be over
- Victim in one of two separate Killeen shootings identified