DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — DeKalb County firefighters are working a gas leak in Doraville that prompted kids to have to be picked up early at a nearby Montessori school Tuesday.
DeKalb Fire said the gas leak happened at 3121 Raymond Drive. The nearby school was let out early due to the gas leak, according to DeKalb Fire. Officials did not specify which school in the area had an early release.
Fire officials said Raymond Drive continues to be shut down. Raymond Drive is located off of Chestnut Drive near Buford Highway NE.
This is a developing story. Check back often for new information.
Also download the 11Alive News app and sign up to receive alerts for the latest on this story and other breaking news in Atlanta and north Georgia.