Breaking News
More () »

No one hurt after Fairburn building carbon monoxide leak

Police said no one was hurt in the incident.

FAIRBURN, Ga. — Authorities have evacuated a building in Fairburn after a carbon monoxide leak on Saturday.

According to a spokesperson with the Fairburn Police Department, the carbon monoxide leak happened at 5395 Oakley Industrial Boulevard. That is located nearby several warehouses and distribution centers in the area. 

Police said no one was injured in the incident, but the building has been evacuated. 

There is no update on when the building will continue normal operations.


Before You Leave, Check This Out